Anchor House Inc. is a multi-service agency for runaway, homeless, abused and at-risk youth and their families. Anchor House has committed it's efforts to providing comprehensive, life saving assistance to our most vulnerable children. It's services include:
* Angel's Wings, which provides care for infants through age 11
* Anchor House, an emergency shelter for young people ages 12-17
* Anchorage, a transitional living program for ages 18-21
* Anchor Link, a street based counseling program
* Anchor Line, an apartment program
* School based counseling and teen and parent support groups, community education and awareness programs
Please consider supporting me by making a tax-deductible donation toward my goal of $3,000 so that Anchor House can continue their mission to provide a safe haven where abused, runaway, homeless, aging out and at risk youth and their families are empowered to succeed and thrive.
Thank you for caring about our most endangered children. Your words of encouragement are also appreciated as I train for my endurance ride this July. Your generosity over the last 6 years truly touches my heart. Every donation makes a difference!
"Children don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."
My wife Donna met me after completing 500 miles in 7 days! It’s all about the kids!
I rode 73.6 miles towards my goal!
I rode 74.3 miles towards my goal!
I rode 64.6 miles towards my goal!
I rode 61.4 miles towards my goal!
I rode 85.6 miles towards my goal!
I rode 84.8 miles towards my goal!
I rode 58.9 miles towards my goal!