This summer, (July 10th-17th) I will be bicycling 500 solo miles, RAIN or SHINE to support the mission of Anchor House. My week long journey will start at Lake Erie, NY and end in Manhattan. This is my 6th year participating in a grueling, cycling marathon-but it's nothing compared to the challenges the children that seek the services of Anchor House face EVERYDAY!
Anchor House Inc. is a multi-service agency for runaway, homeless, abused and at-risk youth and their families. Anchor House has committed it's efforts to providing comprehensive, life saving assistance to our most vulnerable children. It's services include:
* Angel's Wings, which provides care for infants through age 11
* Anchor House, an emergency shelter for young people ages 12-17
* Anchorage, a transitional living program for ages 18-21
* Anchor Link, a street based counseling program
* Anchor Line, an apartment program
* School based counseling and teen and parent support groups, community education and awareness programs
Please consider supporting me by making a tax-deductible donation toward my goal of $3,000 so that Anchor House can continue their mission to provide a safe haven where abused, runaway, homeless, aging out and at risk youth and their families are empowered to succeed and thrive.
Thank you for caring about our most endangered children. Your words of encouragement are also appreciated as I train for my endurance ride this July. Your generosity over the last 6 years truly touches my heart. Every donation makes a difference!
"Children don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."